Carol F. Hilborn, DMD
Dr. Hilborn was born and raised on the MS Gulf Coast. She attended the University of Southern Mississippi for her undergraduate studies. She earned her doctorate at Nova Southeastern University School of Dental Medicine in Davie, FL. She shares Dr. A’s passion for continuing education and is always learning ways to improve for her patients.
She graduated from dental school in 2006 and began practicing in Boise, Idaho while her husband attended Boise State University. She is married to C.J. Hilborn of Gautier, MS. They have two sons, Bradley and Lucas.
Dr. Hilborn is currently a member of:
- American Dental Association
- Mississippi Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- MS Gulf Coast Spear Study Club
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- International Team of Implantology